Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hexaflex the Quest

Exciting things are beginning to manifest.
I have been trying, for the last seven years, to find where this simple "Hexaflex" lattice could be found in Nature.
I have found similarities to it in Sodalite, butterfly wing scales and capsid geometry.
My very recent research has led me to graphite which appears to be an exact fit. I have been unable to find any information which points to the knowledge of this discovery. It still appears to be unknown to Acedamia. I am keen to get a second opinion.
Photographs and background can be found at Hexaflex the Quest on Facebook. Please visit and consider joining this quest.

Hexaflex the Quest.

Graphite Side A
Hexaflex SideA
Graphite Side B



Hexaflex Side B
Hexaflex Nodlet
Graphene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message